Tuesday, August 2, 2016

So Much to Catch up on!!!

I really love having these records for our family and being able to tell the kids about themselves and show them pictures.  I do a lot of "journaling" on instagram, but this is still better and I don't feel dumb posting a ton of pictures so I am going to catch up on here...too bad I only have a year and a half to catch up on ;).  So here is Ilene in one of her dance recitals this past year :).  She is such a coordinated little girl, has so much fun dancing that there is this adding little "skip" to her step and my favorite is Cam and I would watch as much of her class as we could and when she would do any sort of free dance, she would dance just for "us" and come up to the window by us and smile and wave-I love watching her dance!
 This little lady got baptized in March! They did a special baptism so these kiddos could attend the Provo City Center temple dedication.  It was so neat, I am so proud of her decision to be baptized and the way she thought about it intentionally before.  These are a few of her baptism pictures :).



 And this dude joined the crew! It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me :(, but we are so glad he is here! He is a content little guy mostly (unless he is hungry then he screams, and a wet/messy diaper or tiredness will get fussiness).





































No comments:

Post a Comment